According to the characteristics of the display stand, the promotion display stand for the supporting high-quality products is designed, and the creative logo is added to make the products show conspicuously in front of the public, thus increasing the role of product advertising. Boutique display can show the characteristics of products. The following small edition will introduce the maintenance of the iron display frame.
1、 Outdoor iron exhibition stand
The selection of outdoor iron exhibition frame requires rust proof, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant and exposure proof. Generally speaking, the characteristics of outdoor environment have been considered in the process of manufacturer, so users only need to identify well-known manufacturers when purchasing, and don't go to buy some unqualified ones for cheap. But here are some things to do:
1. dust removal. There is a lot of dust outside. After a long time, there will be a layer of dust on the surface of the rack. It will affect the effect of the frame. If the time is long, the protective film of the frame will be damaged. Therefore, the outdoor iron display frame should be wiped regularly, generally soft cotton fabric is good.
2. moisture. On foggy days, people use dry cotton cloth to wipe off the water drops on the exhibition stand. In rainy days, stop to dry the water drops in time.
2、 Indoor iron exhibition stand
1. Avoid collision. This is a point to pay attention to after purchasing the exhibition iron frame. During the transportation process, the iron frame should be handled carefully; the place where the exhibition frame is placed should not be easy to touch hard objects; once the location is selected, it should not be changed frequently; the ground where the exhibition frame is placed should also be kept flat to keep the four legs of the exhibition frame stable.
2. Separate yourself from moisture. The indoor humidity shall be kept within the normal range. The exhibition rack shall be away from humidifier, which may cause metal corrosion, chromium plating, film formation, etc. During the large-scale cleaning of the exhibition stand, do not use boiled water to clean the exhibition stand. Wipe it with a wet cloth, but do not use tap water to wash it.
3. Keep away from the sun. It is recommended to avoid direct sunlight outside the window. The iron display frame can resist the sun for a long time, which will change the color of the paint; the paint layer will dry and peel off, and the metal will oxidize and deteriorate. If encounter strong sunshine and cannot move develop frame, can use curtain or shutter to block.
Keep away from acids and bases. Acid and alkali, which are corrosive to iron, are the "top killers" of iron making exhibition stands. If acid (such as sulfuric acid, vinegar) and alkali (such as alkali, soapy water and soda water) accidentally contact the iron exhibition stand, they should be cleaned with water immediately, and then dried with dry cotton cloth.
5. Remove rust. If the frame is rusty, do not sand it. The shallower the rust mark is, the smaller it is. You can dip it in cotton yarn oil and apply it to the rust place. Wait a moment, wipe it with a cloth to eliminate the rust mark. If the rust is enlarged and aggravated, the relevant technicians should be asked to repair it.
6. Cleaning and dust. It is recommended to use pure cotton knitwear as dishcloth to wipe the surface of the mirror frame. Pay attention to the dust on the groove and relief of the shelf.
Therefore, we should master the methods of maintaining the display frame, pay attention to protecting the iron display frame in our daily life, so as to prolong its service life.